Our mission is to only offer the best and safest items at all of our consignment events. Our policy is to not accept anything that has been recalled or is deemed unsafe to children. As parents ourselves, our #1 concern is the safety and security of our participants.
Unfortunately we will not accept the following items for our sale:
- ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN RECALLED BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION. Click here to review this list. It is the responsibility of each consignor to make sure that all of their products meet the safety standards.
You may also use our
- Budget labels such as the following: Circo, Athletic Works, Faded Glory, Kid Connection, Xhilaration, Steve & Barry, Kmart unless they are new with tags or EXCELLENT condition. We will not accept faded, pilled or "worn" clothing.
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF CRIBS OR MATTRESSES. Due to recent legislation, we will not be accepting nor selling any type of cribs. .
- WE WILL NOT ACCEPT MATERNITY CLOTHES
- Any toys missing pieces or parts, not in working order or are on the recall list
- Clothing that is outdated, has tears, stains, and/or holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.
- Any item that has an offensive odor
- Car Seats or Booster Seats. (Please note that Car Seats cannot be sold with Travel Systems. You may attach a photo of the car seat to the stroller and include your contact information so that the buyer can contact you directly to purchase it if interested. We do not accept car seats for sale because they have expiration dates and we can not tell if they have been in a car accident and have been stressed).
- Bottles, pacifiers or teethers (unless new in package)
- Underwear (unless new in package)
- Hair accessories of any kind, bows, barrettes, bands (unless new in package)
- Stuffed Animals unless they are brand new with tags or they do something (ie: dance, sing)
- Personalized items: no names, monograms, etc
- Children's jewelry
If any of these items are found on the sales floor, Be Green Kids Consignments has the right to remove them and place in the donation pile. It is very important to us to keep high-quality items on our racks.
If you are not sure if an item you have will be accepted for sale please contact us
Last updated on Jan 13 2015.