1. Click here to register to consign. There is a $12 consignor fee that will be deducted from your proceeds check after the event is over.
2. All consignors must review, print and sign a consignor agreement to participate in the event. Click Here to review and print. You will need to bring your signed consignor agreement to your drop off appointment.
3. Walk around your house and gather items you would like to sell. Check the basement, attic, garage, family room, kids' rooms and closets. There is no limit to how many items you can sell, but these items must add up to a minimum of $100 in value (example: you can choose to sell a variety of clothes, toys and books which all value at a $100 total OR you may have a jogging stroller that's valued at $100). Review our list of Items We Accept/Don't Accept for the sale.
4. Log into your account and start entering your items and creating tags. Your tags must identify the size, category, description and price. The description is required if your items tag becomes separated from the item. You will also have the option to discount each item on the last day and also an option for Be Green Kids Consignments to donate any of your unsold items to the specified charity on your behalf. Our inventory system makes this quick and easy!
5. Print out your tags. Your tags will print out the information you entered as well as a barcode that contains your consignor number, item and price. Tags print 6 per page. This tag will be quickly scanned at checkout during the sale and the data will be automatically entered into the software program and tallied to your account. TAGS MUST BE PRINTED ON WHITE OR OFF-WHITE COVER STOCK (aka Cardstock) PAPER (available at Staples, Office Max, etc.) Plain white copy paper will NOT be accepted. Tags cannot be duplicated on a copy machine. They will not register to your account and you will not get credit for the sale.
ALL ITEMS AT THE BE GREEN KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALES MUST HAVE TAGS CREATED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED INTO OUR SALE. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN TAGGED FOR OTHER CONSIGNMENT SALES. YOU MUST REGISTER AND CREATE TAGS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
6. Hang your clothes on wire hangers and prepare all other items according to guidelines (click here to review guidelines) and attach tags with a safety pin or tagging gun. All clothing items must be on wire hangers. NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. Schedule a drop-off time using our online inventory system. During your designated drop-off time, you will bring your items to the check-in, complete your consignor paperwork and bring all items to the appropriate section of the sales floor. Items are reviewed to ensure they are in compliance with our guidelines. Once reviewed, anything that is not accepted you must bring home and will be removed from your inventory list.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AT THE SALE TO SELL YOUR ITEMS. JUST DROP, SORT AND GO....WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!
8. At the completion of the sale, return between 4:30pm and 5:30pm to pick-up any unsold items that you have chosen not to donate to charity. Your items will be piled under a sign with your consignor number and name. You should check through all items before leaving the premises to make sure they are all yours and that nothing is missing and you must check out with the Be Green Check-out volunteer.
9. After the sale is over, check your on-line inventory list to see what you sold and then wait for your check! Checks for the proceeds of your sold items will be mailed within one month of the sale.
IT'S THAT EASY! REGISTER TODAY!
Last updated on Jan 13 2017.